JCW Platform is designed for all Organizations
The JCW Platform is designed and built for a digital world for Organizations and Multiple Group Organizations. The team behind the JCW Platform have been members for many years of these Organizations and we understand from a local level to the world management.
Local Organizations need a strong presence online for both laptops or mobile phones and JCW helps to give you the right tools to do just that.
- Receive payments online from Memberships, Events, and eCommerce Store Products / Services.
- Accept card payments or bank transfers easily.
- Offer discounts, additional add-on's, early bird and set flexible membership durations.
- New members sign-up is quick and easy, with a simple checkout system and receipts..
Stripe Payments is used but during the onboarding process we can look to integrate the payment gateway of your choice. Stripe charges depends on the regions, in this example we will look at a European Organization and European Cards used has a transaction fee of 1.4% + 0.25c and is one the lowest fees out there.
Online payments helps to reduce the admin work involved with accepting payments from new members, automatic receipts are issued and can be sync to accounting packages will help run your chapter more efficiently.
The online community of your organization is as important as real life within the world we live in today and into the future. The JCW Platform helps your members to sign-up, renew their membership easily and be part of your online community. The internal communication tools helps to focus members in one place, one platform and reduces distractions from other popular platforms.
- Members Dashboard where all your members can login after becoming a member.
- Access to important files, your constitution, their account information and much more.
- Communication tools such as the social network, newsfeed, groups and private messages.
- Run committees and project teams with ease, empowering your members.
Hold monthly meetings, training events and special gatherings all from your organization website. Break out different events with filters and categories, show location details as well with Google Map directions. There is a range of helpful tools to help with projects such as task lists, surveys, questionnaires, public voting and communications.
- Keep your events of past and present in one place, on your website.
- Run different types of events from trainings to speakers and more.
- Charge for tickets, offer early bird prices and discounts to each event.
- Run committee projects with surveys, voting and even the eStore.
Use the eCommerce Store system to sell items or services as part of your projects or fundraising for your organization.
The JCW Platform team is here to help you at every step from the onboarding process to going live and afterwards. If you get stuck somewhere, we are at hand to help your chapter members. As JCW Platform is a product, it also comes with regular updates to address any issues, enhancements and new features land in every year, keep your website up to date with the latest trends and needs.
Multiple pages of content comes with the platform and ready to tailor to your Organization needs. Editing or adding new content is easy with the built in drag & drop editors with hundreds of blocks included.
Organizations with the JCW Platform can bring all your groups or chapters under one roof while still keeping them all separated with their own payments, bookings and members.
- Each group / chapter is separated but all remain within your one website platform.
- Manage groups from your Multi-Group Organization Admin Dashboard and administrate anything you need to.
- Local groups have their own Manager Dashboards to run their chapter and members.
- Groups ./ Chapters receive online payments directly, while the lead Organization also receives payments required.
The JCW Platform is highly flexible to allow your Multi-Group Organization to hold all your groups / chapters on one website with their own mini-website pages, memberships, events and members. For those who already have their own independent website but do not have any online booking abilities, the JCW Platform can still be used to help your groups / chapters to accept membership payments and event tickets while still operating their own website without any changes.
Everything you need to bring forward your Multi-Group Organization into the digital world is right here with the JCW Platform. It can be configured to suit your structure and the structures of your Groups or Chapters, even if each Chapter is different to the next one.
The online community of your Organization is as important as real life within the world we live in today and into the future. The JCW Platform helps your members to sign-up, renew their membership easily and be part of your online community. The internal communication tools helps to focus members from all groups / chapters in one place, one platform and reduces distractions from other popular platforms.
- Member Profiles, where all members can check out each other.
- Social Network with newsfeed keeps every member up to date with posts, likes and comments.
- Activity feeds helps to drive engagement with every event, blog post and notice made.
- Members retention is higher with connected members across chapters & sign-ups improve.
Communication is everything with a thriving membership base and one which we are always improving with the JCW Platform for your members. Reducing the workload in getting important messages out to members, encouragement towards projects and training events is just a taste of what the JCW Platform can do for your organization.
The JCW Platform team is here to help you at every step from the onboarding process to going live and afterwards. If you get stuck somewhere, we are at hand to help your Board Members out or the Local Presidents. As JCW Platform is a product, it also comes with regular updates to address any issues, enhancements and new features land in every year, keep your website up to date with the latest trends and needs.
Training and tutorials in how to edit pages will be provided. The JCW Multi-Group Platform is a white-label solution with full source code access to where any technical members can help expand it's abilities further but the JCW Platform team is here to also help when needed. As we provide regular updates from feedback world-wide, we bring forward new features and abilities to the benefit to all who are on the platform.
Everything that comes with the JCW Organization Platform version is also included in the Multi-Group version with all the online booking abilities, modules and features.
JCI projects is an important part of every Chapter and National Organization. Let's see how the JCW Platform can assist your members in the running of projects.
- Task lists with date/time and completed or outstanding.
- Survey forms, nominations, and public voting.
- Communications with private messages, group channels and notifications.
- Public information pages and photos of projects.
Communications play a vital role with committees running a project no matter how big or small. Teams can be formed and have their own private group with text and audio messages. Tasks can be worked out and ticked off as done. Project pages for the public is easy to create and edit with the results of that project or for promotion.
- Bring in members across Chapters to form a project committee.
- Access the same tool-sets as Project Committees use.
- Run TOYP or other related projects at a National level.
We built in a few extra abilities from working with JCI Ireland on their TOYP and Friendly Business Awards projects, at a National and Local level. The following outlines the tools here used and are flexible to suit your needs.
Public nominations with tagging of the Local Chapter. Each nomination is stored in the backend in a list that breaks out the total number of nominations per chapter and groups the list together to be saved as a PDF or Print. Judges can then review only their own JCI Chapter nominations and using the Events system release tickets for the Local or National Awards event.
Friendly Business Awards:
Like TOYP public nominations begin at a local level but tagged with each Chapter or region. At the National level the final nominations are then put out to a public vote and the voting system displays the business names, logos and info. Public users can then vote per business per category and the scores are collected in the backend.
We automated the process above with the nominations, break-downs and voting parts. These can be used across different projects in various ways and adjustments to work the way you need your projects to be. Projects can work from a Local level or Regional and National.